background

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Im Pregnant!!

Its official I'm defiantly Pregnant! I found out on Tuesday August 16th and i wrapped up the pregnancy test and told Bryce that Adaline had a present for him.  He was a little nervous to open it because he thought that i had wrapped up a dirty diaper hahaha, but he was so excited when he saw a positive pregnancy test.

We are really surprised that I'm pregnant after only trying for one month, but you would be too if the doctor told you it would probably take 6 months to a year and probably surgery and shots.  I had prepared my self to accept it taking a while to get pregnant and I was OK with it.  Haha well I guess our little baby was just ready to come because here we are pregnant yay!  Bryce just says that he has really good swimmers haha We are both have a wave of emotions were happy, nervous, and scared.  I have my first Drs appointment on September 1st yay I'm excited I love going to the Dr. when your pregnant and getting to hear the heart beat. Sadly it will be to early to hear it at this appointment but it will still be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment