background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Morning sickness blehhh

Can I just say Morning sickness Is seriously one of the worst things about being pregnant!  If it was just in the morning or for an hour here or and hour there it wouldn't be so bad but it is seriously all day of nausea or throwing up.  There are days where if i even move i think everything is going to come back up which is bad when you have a toddler on your hands because they are non stop go go go.  I cant believe how tiered i am with this pregnancy, I'm way more exhausted than i was with my first.  That could be though because i do have a toddler and cant just nap when i want. hopefully only 7 more weeks then I'm done with this yuckyness but 7 weeks seems so far away at the same time.  Some times I think the women off of the show I didn't know i was pregnant are lucky because they didn't have to go through all of this.. But I'm glad i get 9months to get ready instead of a big surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment